Hey guys! So today I wanted to finally do something I said I would do a while ago: show y'all some of my tape project pieces! I've talked about these so much so I'm glad y'all now have the ability to come back to the post if you need a visual. I've included four pictures that will be the watercolor section of the project. I think these four accurately represent what I was trying to do with the spacing of the tape and the realism of the background. I hope you enjoy them (and the quotes) as much as I do! This is truly such an incredible project for me - the bookworm in me loves the opportunity to read poetry "for homework" every night!
 |
| "all the beauty of life is of light and shadow" |
 |
| "he will make the face of heaven so fine all the world will fall in love with night" |
 |
| "we do not look in our great cities for our best morality" |
 |
| "He will come to us like rain" |
I apologize for how hard it is to read these! I hope you can manage. So, what do you think? From here, I would like to put tape over my photographs, and take photographs of the tape on nature. I'm super excited to continue with this project and see how everything turns out! Let me know if you guys have any questions or recommendations. Have a favorite quote? Let me know! It may just end up in my project!
As you know, I have always loved this project. I am excited to see the tape in nature part of this project. I'm hoping you get to go all kinds of cool places and capture those images! I'm so pumped!
ReplyDelete