A while back, I became obsessed with spoon rings and stumbled upon a website (
http://www.kimberlin.co) and happened to notice the photography option (on the far right). Guys, you have to check this out. Eric Kimberlin is such an incredible photographer, and basically lives my dream by living in the Pacific Northwest and taking killer pictures of the nature surrounding him. I have included some of his pictures below, but I hope you'll take a look at his website.
The spoon rings are pretty cool, too. I really posted this as a look waaaaaay into the future. Although I would love to be taking photographs on his level, I don't have to locations to do so. This is giving y'all an idea of where I want to end up, like a view of where I want to be in ten years. I hope you enjoy his pictures as much as I do!
 |
| I LOVE THIS PICTURE OMG GUYS WATER IS MY FAVORITE THING EVER |
 |
| I love love love love love trees, y'all |
Dream. You must! never loose the ability to dream- a student may be posting about your work one day.
ReplyDelete