Tuesday, November 10, 2015

up to date...

So, I scrolled through my blog and realized how many trees I had done since I last posted. You should definitely be able to tell a difference! I am SO CLOSE to finishing the right side of the mountain! After so long, you can imagine that I am thrilled to be one step closer (we'll just ignore the fact that I still have to do the left side...) I added a really far-away picture so that you guys could see how the details all work really well together when you are standing at a distance.
here is a full view! see the new trees?
here is a far-away view (featuring Sophie and Beck)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!! i really love how you said you are going to keep the edges how they are because i love them like that. really excited about this piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary V, you have really climbed this mountain! and with fortitude. Let’s talk about presentation for the Winter Exhibit. I think that you need to consider were the viewer will stand to appreciate the work from two distances...maybe you can research this in the work of other artists.Thank you for posting the pictures.

    ReplyDelete